Simulation and Training for Resilience and Safety
The inaugural Simulation and Training for Resilience and Safety Symposium 2019 (STRS) will take place 26-27 March 2019 at No. 4 Hamilton Place, London, U.K. Through the sharing of information and ideas, this brand new event aims to encourage innovation and build partnerships in training and simulation across safety-critical industries such as aviation, nuclear power, oil & gas, renewable energy, healthcare, maritime, rail, defence, construction and first response.
Organised by the Halldale Group in association with the European Training and Simulation Association (ETSA), this two-day conference and accompanying exhibition will enable attendees to network and exchange ideas and solutions with other safety-critical sectors which deploy simulation for training.
The conference programme features speakers from organisations such as the National Health Service, Institute of Civil Engineers, HS2, Barco, The Royal Norwegian Naval Academy, Bohemia Interactive Simulations, National Skills Academy for Rail and the Construction Industry Training Board, with presentations looking in detail at current and future technological advances, and sharing strategies for the future. Topics to be covered will include:
- Team Resilience Training in Virtual and Live Environments
- Virtual Reality in Emergency Management
- Civil Engineering in the Digital World
- Gaming Technology for Training
- Selecting for Resilience Then Maintaining Mental Wellbeing
- Mixed Reality for Nuclear Power Plant Training
- Training for Unexpected Events
- Using Customized Simulation Solutions to Solve Critical Challenges
The exhibition will enable delegates to discover the latest simulation and training products and services.
To find out more about STRS 2019, view the conference programme, become an exhibitor or to register go to www.strs-event.com