CAT Magazine delivers your message to senior airline training professionals in 200 countries and territories to give you the best value from your advertising budget.
Distribution by Organisation
• Airlines, Ops, Pilot, Cabin Crew, Maintenance Training 9,247
• Third Party Training Providers 2,616
• Training Device Manufacturers 1,201
• Helicopter Operators 1,181
• Regulators/Associations/Professional Groups 1,092
• MRO Providers 1,026
• Other Organizations 862
• Aircraft Manufacturers 856
• ATC, Airport, Security & Other 720
Distribution by Region
• Africa 3%
• Central and South America 4%
• Asia Pacific 18%
• Europe and Middle East 31%
• North America 40%
• Others 4%
CAT is distributed in print and electronic format, making the latest issue available instantly from anywhere around the world. If you include a website address in your ad, the electronic version will hyperlink to each of those web addresses. Features in each issue are shared and promoted by social media to draw more readers to the online version of the magazine and boost views.
CAT Magazine has additional copies distributed at all major airshows and airline training events. This increases CAT’s circulation by up to 2,000 copies per issue.