Why advertise in CAT Magazine?
CAT Magazine is the world’s only B2B magazine dedicated to the civil aviation training market.
• CAT Magazine has a global distribution of 18,801 copies every issue, in 200 countries and territories.
• CAT is well known and respected by the global aviation training community for accurate and insightful information.
• Loyal readership: Continuous publication since 1990, produced six times per year in print, online and as an app.
78% of CAT readers work for an airline or training provider
87% of advertisers in CAT Magazine re-advertise with us
CAT Magazine is Lead Media Partner of the ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS and NGAP (Next Generation of Aviation Professionals) programs and Media Partner of the RAeS Simulation and Training Conferences. Additional copies of CAT Magazine are distributed at all ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS, NGAP and RAeS conferences providing additional circulation.
CAT Magazine offers multiple channels to reach your audience
• www.civilaviation.training – the world’s leading website for training, simulation and education
• WATS, APATS, AAETS and EATS: the world’s leading aviation training events and tradeshows
• CAT eNews – sent weekly to over 22,000 people
• Social Media channels with over 6,000 followers
Three formats to reach over 58,800 aviation training professionals
CAT Magazine organises Halldale’s growing portfolio of aviation training conferences and tradeshows:
APATS 2020 – Asia Pacific Airline Training Summit
8-9 September 2020
Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Singapore
EATS 2020 – European Airline Training Symposium
27-28 October 2020
Clarion Hotel & Congress Oslo Airport, Norway
Create a personalised marketing campaign and benefit from a diverse reach across multiple media outlets (print, digital, email, social and video) along with entering into a partnership with Halldale where we can work with you to ensure full ROI.
To find out more about advertising in CAT magazine please contact: